So Jurassic Park is pretty much my favorite movie. For real. I can watch it over and over again and I never get sick of it. I mean seriously. It came on TBS and I DVRed it. Whenever Aaron is like “Let’s watch a movie.” I’m always like “Let’s watch Jurassic Park.”
If I’m being completely honest there are probably movies that I like equally as much as Jurassic Park, but none that I like MORE than Jurassic Park.
So as I’m just sitting here watching it for the 17 billionth time, I was inspired to share what a weirdo I am.
Jurassic Park references in my daily life:
1. My response whenever I see a cup of water vibrating…T-Rex!
2. One of the many reasons I don’t use port-o-potties…too vulnerable.
3. What I think about whenever I see an industrial kitchen…
4. Aaron is a computer person. That means I get exposed to some of his stuff. Whenever I see UNIX anywhere I’m all “I KNOW THIS!”
5. And I don’t even have a really good situation to describe for this one. But trust me. Opportunities to say “Clever Girl” present themselves all. the. time.