I’m just going to leave these here 🙂
- Read all the books I’ve bought at Goodwill/bookstores (at least 1 a month) so I can rationalize buying a kindle.
- Make ALL the practical recipes on my Pinterest.
- Start a cleaning schedule (start off slow, like 1 day a week at a time).
- Meal planning…do it again. Including eating breakfast before work everyday.
- Lose ten pounds. Not a joke this year.
- Be prepared to run Disney Princess ½ marathon in 2014.
- Buy a saw and learn how to use it to build something cool. (Like a frame for my TV when I mount it on the wall).
- Invisalign. Straight teeth need to happen. (Start this process by the end of January…at least call and schedule a consultation).
- Complete Insanity.
- New blog design.
I’ll keep you posted. Here’s to big accomplishments in the new year!