1. I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. watching Arrested Development on Netflix
2. I slept in until 12:30 (lunchtime)
3. It was going to be a lazy day. I thought about not wearing makeup to lunch but then thought better of it. However. I didn’t think better of wearing exercise leggings for pants. DO you know what happens when you do that? You see people you know, that’s what. The last thing you want to be wearing when you see people you know is leggings as pants.
4. We ate barbecue at Dreamland.
5. Aaron wanted to go somewhere else, so we headed to my favorite antique store in Mobile. Everyone else we know was there too.
6. I bought Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk paint in shutter gray.
7. I drove home.
8. I immediately started painting my kitchen hutch.
9. I caught up on How I Met Your Mother and watched the new Revenge.
10. Now I’m blogging.