I haven’t blogged in about a month, but do you know what I have been doing? Blog-worthy things, guys! Now I need to play catch up.
I hate to break it to you though. Photo-a-day is done. I didn’t even make it through January. I’m glad I didn’t make that a New Year’s Resolution, because that is just pitiful.
Here is a list of some things that have happened while I was away.
1. I’ve basically watched the entire series of Downton Abbey. I only have one more episode left and I will be caught up.
2. I had an invisalign consultation.
3. I’ve started stenciling my kitchen.
4. I bought a drill.
5. I put feet on my too-short desk with my new drill.
6. My company was bought out by a larger company, so I have had paperwork coming out of my ears. It’s like reapplying for a job all over again.
7. I made Greek chicken salad.
8. I’m STILL trying to finish The Casual Vacancy.
(And you know what happens when I force myself to read a book I don’t care for…I buy a TON of books.
9. I made a late night “Today’s Special Value” impulse purchase from QVC.
10. And I accidentally made myself look like a sad Valentine’s Day girl in Publix.
Lots of good stuff to talk about.