You beat the record for highest number of page views? That doesn’t sound right, but that’s what happened. The last time I posted was February 27th, and March 27th now holds my record for highest number of page views. Go figure.
It’s really sad that I haven’t posted in so long. Especially since I have posts ready to go…pictures and everything. I don’t know what my problem is. Aaron told me the other day, “All your readers are out there sitting at their computers, just waiting.” Haha.
1. I updated my About Me page. I had forgotten about the original one, and it made me cringe when I read it. I’m sure this one will make me do the same after a while. (Do you know what else makes me cringe? Reading old posts and finding awful typos. Seriously? Someone comment and tell me to fix that garbage…I’m looking at you, Nikki.)
2. I finished my CFY, but I still have to send all my paperwork in.
3. Shaytards are having another baby.
4. I found out I can have the Publix deli make me special order buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese if I let them know in advance.
5. I’ve been going running. I’m doing the couch to 5k program because it’s free on my phone and I like following a program. I can run more than that though.
6. I registered for a color run 5k.